Ability to work independently and develop projects. Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis, good communication skills.
Ability to maintain the current processes (troubleshoot, modify as needed, optimize and bug fixes).
Knowledge of multiple database platforms, such as MySQL & Oracle, Knowledge in Database configuration management/Release management experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 8+ years of experience in PL SQL & MySQL Development.
- A minimum of 8+ years' experience in the design and development of database applications such as Oracle and Mysql.
- Strong hands-on development skills in Oracle PL/SQL(triggers, procedures, functions and packages) and SQL Loader experience.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
- Experience in data validation concepts, and SQL tuning Code and test on large scale Oracle back-end database applications.
- Transform written technical specifications into code. Generate triggers, procedures, functions and packages utilizing Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good Knowledge in RDBMS, OOPS concepts, database designing, stored procedure development, create database schemas etc.
- Optimisation of application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall architecture.