Interaction language, Managing DB objects, DB Migration and upgrading, Oracle 12C Architecture, Storage management, DB trouble shooting, Managing users & Security, Backups and recovery, DB replication and cloning, Flashback technology, DB creation and operation, Using data dictionary, Oracle N/w configuration, performance tuning and Multitenant architecture.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Should have minimum 5+ years of experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- Must be proficient in Oracle Database Administration 10G, 11G and 12C
- Proficiency in Database Performance Tuning.
- Must be well versed with RMAN backup & recovery
- Must have knowledge of Data guard & OEM
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Attention to Details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.